Oconomowoc Lake Club Tennis Pavilion
The Oconomowoc Lake Club (OLC) has been an institution on Oconomowoc Lake since 1890. In fact, it is one of the country’s oldest yacht clubs and also known for its tennis. The old tennis shack was a simple building with minimal amenities. It occupied the same site as the new OLC Tennis Pavilion. The new Pavilion provides a space for gatherings, an outdoor covered space, a restroom, and a pro office space. It also ties into the design of the newly built Yacht Club.
Commercial New Construction:
Oconomowoc Lake Club Tennis Pavilionjddev2020-06-25T12:56:50-05:00
The Parc on Lac La BelleJohnson Design2020-09-16T19:05:20-05:00